Friday 15 November 2019

Rotary Speech Competition

On Tuesday 19th of September I went to the Rotary Speech Competition. There were 16 speeches/speakers and only one of them was missing. Me and Ella had got chosen to go through to the Rotary Speech Comp. My favourite speech would have to be one of the Paroa speeches or one of the Grey Main speeches. My speech was about leukemia. In my speech I mentioned one of my friends from Rugby Union and Rugby League I also went to the same school as him for a little bit. Some speeches were really amazing and must have put heaps of time into practising. We had our meal which was a buffet. Then we did our speeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.