Sunday 2 June 2019

Rugby Tournament

Here is another blog post about Rugby. I played in a tournament on Friday 31st of May, with my team Marist aka the best team, and two under 14's. We played against an Ashburton rugby team. I felt a little bad for Ashburton coming all this way then they end up losing. The annoying thing about the game is that it was freezing. If you asked all the kids playing they would agree. I could barely feel my hands and fingers. It was fun but I could only play one quarter of the game. I was off for the first quarter then on for the second. But just before halftime a really big forward on the opposite team stood on three of my fingers with metal sprigs. Luckily two of my fingers were fine I just couldn't feel them at all, they were completely numb. Then the third finger had a bent bone. The bone stuck out and it still is. It isn't so bad but I can barely feel my middle finger. Hopefully in about a month or in a few weeks it will be fine. I'm not sure what the score was but again, we definitely won.

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is Kyle Maritz from lake brunner school it must be really bad to have a broken finger i hope you get better even though i don't know you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle thanks for the comment. My finger isn't actually broken the bone is just bent. It isn't as bad now but it still really hurts at times. Come back to see more on my blog.

      Delete
  2. HI Deakyn it is Toby from Lake Brunner school.I like how you made a blog comment about rugby i play rugby for Blake town maybe next time you could maybe say who got the ball or who you tackled but i like how you explained what your finger looked like.And how it was bent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Toby, we are actually playing Blaketown this Saturday. So maybe I'll see you there. What grade are you in? I'm in under 12's.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.