Sunday 16 June 2019

Rugby

Again I played another greatly awesome game of Rugby on Saturday. This time we played Westland Hari Hari. We also played in Hari Hari. I got there about an hour early so we had to wait ages. I got another injury which really annoyed me again. We won the game again and I think the score was about 40 something to 20 something. My injury was getting an elbow to the head and now I have a huge bump on my head. Number 20 on the other team tried to strip the ball twice but he ended up elbowing me the second time he did it. I didn't get knocked out or anything but he just hit me really hard on the head. We got four injuries in our team and 3 of us had to come off for a bit. Me who got the elbow to the head, Robbie who got smashed in the face, Keil who got a bloody nose and Payton who hurt his shoulder in a ruck. For once I got quite a few runs that were good and carried the ball too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deakyn, great idea to write a follow up about the game. I hope your bump goes down soon. You're lucky it hasn't bruised badly. It sounds like it was a very rough game, but I'm glad you were able to get in some good runs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.