Friday 14 June 2019

Through My Window

In class we have been using a site called Quick Write. This site will give us a picture and a sentence challenge or a story starter. For this we write on our books not on the chromebooks. This helps us improve our handwriting skills much more since we use chromebooks. On Tuesday 11th June we got a picture and we had to explain what we see out of our windows (not really our windows) but it was more what we see good wise. Not whats actually outside your window. In class I did a good one but I thought that I could do better than that. So I decided to do one on the chromebook. Here it is.

What’s the first thing I do when I wake up, well open my eyes and take a breath of course but really I actually look out my window. When I look out my window I feel so calm and relaxed like nothing will ever happen to me and I feel like there is peace and harmony in the word everywhere but really you can’t solve that, can you. The view from my window is so beautiful that’s why it calms me, but when I look out, I think about what is really happening out in the world, like in those big places and countries like China, Russia and America, well if you guess what is happening I would say someone will probably be doing it. I also like to think about what scientists are doing and what is happening when people are researching so many things, like scientists are trying to find a cure for cancer and so many things on how to stop global warming from happening so fast and finding so many ancient and mysterious things that are from millions and thousands of years ago, like ancient animals that have been frozen for hundreds of thousands of years. But when I see people walking in the shade outside my window I think of all the bad things that happen and the things that are happening right this second. I mean when you think about it, people are killing and hunting down endangered animals. Especially how people treat their own pets, like when the owner will get drunk or their just not a good owner and they beat their pets. Especially dogs, because obviously dogs are naughty sometimes and they will continue to be naughty if you beat them. Same for humans. Bullying which is one of the biggest problems on earth today. Bullying is worldwide and it can happen anytime and anywhere. Everyone wishes there was a way to stop bullying, but really it’s impossible to do that. Not everyone can control their anger, and it would be hard for people with anger issues to have them be calm. So why don’t you look out your window right now and just stay calm and think about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.