Friday 14 February 2020

2020 School Goals

In week one we made some goals for the year. We called them our 2020 goals. We had to write down our reading goal, writing goal, maths goal, personal goal and social goal. For our reading goal we had to write down what we wanted to achieve for reading if it was reading plus goals or just in general for reading. Our writing goal was something about our writing whether it was getting better or faster or adding more detail. Our maths goal had to be about want we want to achieve in maths if it was learning all our times tables or division. Then our personal goal was anything that we want to achieve throughout the year. Then finally our social goal was about making friends and stuff like that. Here are all my goals 

My Reading Goals: Get to level H on Reading Plus and try to get as many greens as I can.

My Writing Goals: I want to get better and faster at writing my stories and adding more detail.

My Maths Goals: I want to get better at doing my times tables and division.

My Personal Goal: I would like to get better at everything and try to participate in all of the sports tournaments throughout the year.

My Social Goal: I have completed my social goal. I have all the friends I will need until the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.