Saturday 14 April 2018

Book Review

In room five we have made a book review on the latest book we have read. I haven't finished my book but it is the only book I can put on my book review. My book is "Tom Gates Everything's Awesome" and I might do another one of the first Diary of a Wimpy Kid. We had to include: the author, the title, what it is about, what is the problem and more. I included all of them and didn't have any more space or things to add in. One important thing we had to add in is that we had to describe the main character. If you want to see my first book review click on this link: My Book Review. Here is my book review on Tom Gates.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora!, My name is Brooklyn I am a student in Te Waka Ako at Waikowhai Primary school. I really like how you used pictures to explain your writing and description. Have you thought about trying to copy one of his story's but re-creating it in your own words.If you would like see my blog here it is https://wpsbrooklynl.blogspot.co.nz/ or my class blog http://wpsriceman.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.