Thursday 8 November 2018

Spring Book Sentence

During the holidays we had to find a sentence in the book we were reading. The sentence had to be something that described feelings. I got my sentence from the book Refugee. When you find your sentence we had to make a drawing about our sentence. Here is what we needed to include: The title of the book written correctly, the author of the book, the sentence written correctly, the page number you found the sentence and a picture that describes your sentence. Here is my drawing.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Deakyn, its me your friend Noah from Awahono School! Is it a good book? Do you like reading? I really want to know more about the book :)
    Wow thats good that you read in the holidays because its good. Check out my blog at http://awahononoahj.blogspot.com

    Kind Regards,
    Noah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.