Thursday 7 May 2020

Letter To Siblings

On Monday or Tuesday we had to write a letter about how thankful we were towards someone. It could've been siblings, parents, caregivers, grandparents, uncles and aunts, anyone that we were thankful for. I chose my siblings that live in Christchurch. I wrote how thankful I was towards them being the best siblings and always being there for me. We had to include, Dear (name) and the date then at the end we had to put either, Love (name) or Kind Regards (name). Here is my writing.

Date: 4.5.2020
Dear, Devanni, Dajar, Dartanyon and Dynasty
I am really missing you right now and I always have. Hopefully one day I can see you again. I’d really like to thank you for being the best siblings ever and being so nice to me whenever I would see you. Your such nice siblings and I wish that I could live with you guys sometimes you are amazing. Hope your staying in school and being good. I’m so happy that you guys are my siblings otherwise my life wouldn’t be the same without you guys in my life. I love you guys so much and so I’m so grateful to have the best siblings in history. Thank you so much for helping me create so many great memories with you that we can all laugh and cry over. I hope you are staying safe in quarantine. xoxo

Love your oldest sibling, Deakyn

1 comment:

  1. Aww Deakyn that is a lovely letter. They are so lucky to have you as a big brother too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.