Monday 20 April 2020

Baking

Last week on Friday we had baking challenge out of the whole class. We called it Room 6's Best Baker. Our whole class had to try and bake something. We were allowed to bake anything we wanted but during the process we had to take some photos of us actually baking our food. Then after the whole baking situation we had to go and create a slideshow and put the recipe pictures of the food being baked and a reflection. Then once your baking was completely done with everything you wanted on it we had to make a presentation and make a little scene then take the picture. Here is my slideshow.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Deakyn that cake looks way better than any carrot cake I have cooked. Jax did very well not to spill anything, when I have my wee helper in the kitchen more of it ends up on the floor than the bowl. When I was reading through your recipe I wasn't sure how much of each ingredient to use but then I saw them underneath.
    Great to see you reflecting on what you thought went well and what you will do next time. Awesome work Deakyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.